RAU mobile application is a part of an Enterprise-class stand-alone application that is managed by an Enterprise authorized personnel that have rights to manage accounts within the Enterprise setup.
Collecting and Using personal data
RAU mobile application uses personal information for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity when accessing RAU system
- to provide you the features of the application
- to customize your experience with the application
The data being provided for accessing the application does not necessarily enable to identify someone personally. However, the system can be configured asking to provide telephone number, etc for registration. That information is collected by fair means, with knowledge and consent from the customer side.
The collected information is retained for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. Any information provided to RAU is entirely user’s/customer’s choice. However, in compliance with the GDPR, if someone would like to make a subject access request, rectify or delete your data, restrict and object to processing or lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, they are perfectly entitled to do so. For this they contact Support department of the Enterprise organization with any such requests, and they will strive to respond to him/her in no later than 30 days.
What kinds of information does the application collect?
- Information and content you provide. The Enterprise authorized personnel collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use the services, including when you sign up for an account, create content. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created.
- Things others do and information they provide about you. The Enterprise authorized personnel also can receive and analyse content that other people provide when they use the services provided by the application. This can include information about you.
Information that is obtained from a mobile device includes:
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers.
How is this information used?
The information is used to deliver RAU.
- Face recognition: The application uses face recognition technology to recognize you in photos, videos and camera experiences.
Any personally identifying information is not shared publicly or with third-parties, except when legally required to do so.
When the information can be shared?
- The information may be disclosed to Service Providers approved by the Enterprise. For instance, it may use third parties to help host the website. These Service Providers may have access to your personal information for a limited time only, but whenever this occurs, the Enterprise should have a reasonable contractual and technical protections in place to restrict their use of data to helping them provide the service.
The data stored by RAU application is protected within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. RAU stores data on an Enterprise secured servers behind a firewall, the data is encrypted using SSL technology.
However, should a security breach take place, the affected users will be informed as soon as possible by the Enterprise Support department.
Legal requests or prevention of harm
Your information can be accessed, preserved and shared with regulators, law enforcement or others:
- In response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if there is a good faith belief that the law requires to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside the United States when there is a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
- When there is a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the services, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or services), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, if relevant, the information can be provided to and received from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off our services.
The information received about you can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. The information from accounts disabled for terms violations can be retained for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term violations.
Consent to collection and processing in the United States
By using RAU, you consent to having your personal data processed by RAU.